By visiting vibrantTax.com, You agree to be bound by the following terms and condition:-
- By registering, You certify that all information that You provide, now or in the future, is accurate. Once You agree to accept the terms of our service You will receive an account user login credentials upon completing the VibrantTax.com portal’s registration procedure. You shall be
solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user login account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your password or login account and VibrantTax.com shall not be
esponsible for any losses, damage or harm caused as a result of
You sharing the password with third party. You also agree that You exit from Your account at the end of each session. VibrantTax.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with the VibrantTax.com portal’s registration process.
- Appropriate individual registration, access & conduct of user and content for personal use only. You shall not use VibrantTax.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, You are solely responsible for Your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, that You submit, & post on the VibrantTax.com portal. If VibrantTax.com is under a reasonable belief that a User Name and Password is being used / misused in any manner, VibrantTax.com reserve the right to cancel all access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all Users from that IP address.
VibrantTax.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny access immediately to You to this VibrantTax.com portal or any portion thereof without notice for the following reasons
- Any unauthorized access or use by You
- If You assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to You under this
Terms and Conditions of Use;
- If You violate any of the other terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Fees for our services are published in CLIENT LOGIN home page. VibrantTax.com reserves the right to change/ alter fees based on specific promotional offers or additional services included . You shall be made aware of the charges upon registration and Your willingness to buy the
Services offered in the VibrantTax.com portal. You agree that all ctivities that occur under Your account for payment towards the Services shall be your sole responsibility and VibrantTax.com shall not be liable for any claims which may arise directly or incidentally due to the discharge of Your obligations under this clause. The same will apply for any Service/s being offered without any charges whenever made chargeable.
- The credit/debit card details disclosed or entered by You for the purpose of availing Vibrant Tax’s services shall be correct. You shall not use any credit/debit card which does not lawfully belong to You i.e. in a credit/debit card transaction, You must use Your own credit/debit card. You further agree and undertake to disclose the correct and valid credit/debit card details to VibrantTax.com. VibrantTax.com will not utilize/share Your credit/debit card information with any third party on its own at any stage/mode of payments for services. VibrantTax.com will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud. The liability for the use of credit/debit card fraudulently will solely be borne by You and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall rest exclusively upon You. You also agree and undertake not to stop and/or dispute any credit/debit card payment once initiated by You. You further agree to indemnify in full any expense/s incurred by VibrantTax.com consequent to Your failure to abide by this clause.
- VibrantTax.com reserves the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Terms and Conditions of Use including but not limited to uspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all service at any time without notice to You and make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content
and services contained on the VibrantTax.com portal without prior notice. Such changes will be posted on the VibrantTax.com portal for Your convenience to understand Your responsibility as a user. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions of Use so that You will be apprised of any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted such change/s, if You continue to access the VibrantTax.com portal subsequent to such changes.
- The design and content of information available in VibrantTax.com portal is the exclusive valuable property of VibrantTax.com. You may not transfer, copy, reproduce, publicly display, publish, adapt, store or time-share VibrantTax.com or its Services, any part thereof, or any of the information received or accessed there from to or through any other person or entity unless separately and specifically authorized in writing by VibrantTax.com prior to such use. In addition, You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, legal or proprietary notices in or on any portions of VibrantTax.com without prior written authorization. Except as set forth herein, any other use of the information contained in this site requires the prior written consent
- VibrantTax.com and its representatives shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect communication defects/ problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. VibrantTax.com shall have no responsibility to provide You access to this VibrantTax.com portal while interruption of VibrantTax.com is continued, due to any such cause mentioned here. VibrantTax.com will provide prior intimation on vibrantTax.com portal down time, it is your responsibility to aware of the downtime which may published in vibrantTax.com.
- Copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on this VibrantTax.com portal belonging to Third party products shall be governed by the terms and conditions specified by them in this behalf. Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented and contained in the VibrantTax.com portals, together with the VibrantTax.com portal design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images, trademarks and logos appearing on this VibrantTax.com portal
belongs to VibrantTax.com India Private Limited, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Strict action shall be taken against any infringement and shall be vigorously pursued and defended to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 10. VibrantTax.com recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by VibrantTax.com are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, VibrantTax.com hopes to minimize the effect of spam
emails. VibrantTax.com reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
- 11. At the time of registering with VibrantTax.com, the VibrantTax.com portal will ask You for Personal Information such as Your name, email address, birth date, pin code, occupation and industry. Once You register with VibrantTax.com and sign in to the services, You are not anonymous to VibrantTax.com. VibrantTax.com will not record or track any data you enter into standalone tools and calculators in any way that identifies You personally, unless we specifically inform you that we are doing so at the time You provide such data. In case you avail any other services of VibrantTax.com wherein VibrantTax.com is required to have your personal and
financial information details in the form of 'Tax Notes' be it in physical or electronic form provided to VibrantTax.com either physically through post, courier or any other mode or by email, it i presumed that you have read this terms of service and has authorized VibrantTax.com to access such information as is required for the service sought. Any changes in tax laws and procedures
would be incorporated in the VibrantTax.com portal without unreasonable delay. However VibrantTax.com disclaims all responsibility to update the VibrantTax.com portal or the service/s offered for any reason whatsoever. You understand and agree that the Tax laws are liable to subjective interpretations and opinions and while offering the service/s VibrantTax.com's team of tax experts interpret the vast number of tax law provisions in the most reasonable and law abiding
manner. The income and tax calculations may be different from another tax professional's point of view. Hence, You understand and agree that VibrantTax.com will not be responsible for any errors, misrepresentation or miscalculations in case of income or tax areas reported or displayed
or printed in any form through the service/s
12. You expressly agree that use of the vibrantTax.com and its services is at your sole risk. The contents, information, software, products, features and services published on this vibrantTax.com portal may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the contents herein. VibrantTax.com and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this web site at any time. This web site may be temporarily unavailable from time to
time due to required maintenance, telecommunications interruptions, or other disruptions. VibrantTax.com and/or its respective associated entities make no representations about the suitability of the contents, information, software, products, features and services contained on this web site. VibrantTax.com and/or its associated entities hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these contents, information, software, products, features and services,
including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and availability. In no event shall vibrantTax.com and/or its associated entities be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to
use this vibrantTax.com portal, or for any contents, information, software, products, features and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if vibrantTax.com or any of its associated entities has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- 13. You acknowledge that the information provided through VibrantTax.com is compiled from sources, which are beyond the control of VibrantTax.com. Though such information is recognized by the parties to be generally reliable, the parties acknowledge that inaccuracies may occur and VibrantTax.com does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the information. For this reason, as well as the possibility of human and mechanical errors and other factors
- 14. you acknowledge that vibrantTax.com is provided to you on an "as is" basis. vibrantTax.com expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether express, oral, implied, statutory or otherwise, of any kind to the users and/or any third party, including any implied warranties of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as any warranties arising by virtue of custom of trade or course of dealing and any implied warranties of title or non-infringement. further, vibrantTax.com does not represent or warrant that it will meet your requirements or is suitable for your needs.
- 15. Under this Terms and Conditions of Use, You are responsible for all risk of errors and/or omissions in VibrantTax.com, including the transmission or translation of information. You assume full responsibility for implementing sufficient procedures and checks to satisfy Your requirements for the accuracy and suitability of VibrantTax.com, including the information, and for maintaining any means, which You may require for the reconstruction of lost data or subsequent
manipulations or analyses of the information under the Terms and conditions of Use.
- 16. You shall provide and maintain all telephone/internet and other equipment necessary to access this VibrantTax.com portal, and the costs of any such equipment and/or telephone/internet connections or use, including any applicable taxes, shall be borne solely by You. You are responsible for operating Your own equipment used to access VibrantTax.com.
17. The VibrantTax.com portal is intended for personal, non-commercial use. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of Your passwords, login and account information. You will be responsible for all use of the VibrantTax.com portal by You and anyone using Your password and login information (with or without Your permission). You may not use the VibrantTax.com portal to make any fraudulent applications. You agree not to use the VibrantTax.com portal for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by these Terms, or any local laws that might apply to You. VibrantTax.com is running the VibrantTax.com portal in India, so remember that by using the VibrantTax.com portal, we need You to agree to comply with laws that apply to India, including laws that apply to exporting technical data.
18. Certain links on the VibrantTax.com portal lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom VibrantTax.com has no control. VibrantTax.com has not reviewed, nor approved these sites and is not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any linked site does not imply endorsement by VibrantTax.com of the site. Third party links to VibrantTax.com shall be governed by a separate agreement. Any transactions relating to services not directly offered by VibrantTax.com are to be settled inter-se between the parties and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining thereto, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed by this VibrantTax.com portal. The advertisements that You see displayed on this VibrantTax.com portals are delivered by third parties and VibrantTax.com will not be responsible for any promises,
representations made in the advertisements.
- 19. On selection of email/sms alert service You agree & grant non-exclusive, permission & irrevocable right to send emails, sms & alerts by way of messages or other formats as decided by us.
- 20. You agree to indemnify and hold VibrantTax.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of the VibrantTax.com portal, including Your use of the VibrantTax.com portal which provide a link to
another VibrantTax.com portal or arising out of any uploading of any content by You or Your violation of any rights of any other person or any breach of any applicable law or other information on the VibrantTax.com portal.
- 21. VibrantTax.com shall provide You with an access code upon registration and payment, to the email address or via SMS registered with us and You shall be able to access and use VibrantTax.com upon entering the access code in the manner specified in the VibrantTax.co portal.
- 22. Any service/s once purchased cannot be cancelled since the nature of Service/s is online, they are instantly delivered and/or once the process of delivery gets initiated and cannot be stopped without any misuse/loss to VibrantTax.com.
VibrantTax.com will not issue a refund once the Tax Return PDF document is uploaded for Ta Payer review and will not issue a refund for returns rejected by the IRS or any state agency. However, VibrantTax.com will refund any payment made to You in the following circumstances:
- o If there has been a duplicate payment in error.
- If the income tax computed on VibrantTax.com is inaccurate, provided You send the complete documentation of the data provided in connection with the other tax preparation method which shows the inaccuracy of tax computation made by VibrantTax.com.
- 23. Any request for refund of payment made by You to VibrantTax.com should be within 5 business days of date of payment. Your request for a refund terminates Your rights to use the VibrantTax.com services and any related warranties or guarantees and further use of the Service/s will be considered as misuse and can result into cancellation of the refund. You understand and agree that the sole and exclusive remedy available to You shall be to claim from VibrantTax.com refund of the fees paid by You for any event, including but not limited to computation error, printing error, filing error, filing delay, data leakage, security breach, data loss, or non-availability of services. Notwithstanding anything contained above, a Cancellation/Refund request may be granted only in cases where the Service/shave not complied with and/or fall short in the fulfilment of its feature as expressed in the Service/s description and/or there is delay in serviceability of the same and the usability is lost due to essence of timing and/or unavoidable circumstances beyond the reach or fault of the customer. The grant of such request will be at the sole discretion of the VibrantTax.com team and You consent to the terms while making Your application for refund. The refund so granted will be subject to verification of payment realized and after reduction of the taxes and/or finance charges as applicable (if any) for such transaction.
- 24. VibrantTax.com shall have no liability to You for any interruption or delay in access to the VibrantTax.com portal irrespective of the cause. Force Majeure event shall be one when there is any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of VibrantTax.com's obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to: technical, earthquake, flood, or other natural disaster, act of God, labour controversy, civil disturbance, war (whether or not officially declared) or the inability to obtain sufficient supply of service, transportation, or other essential commodity or service required in the conduct of its business, or any change in or the
adoption of any law, regulation, judgment or decree. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall VibrantTax.com be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air
conditioning of Your information & or data received and or stored or any of our service/s.
- 25. The Terms and Conditions of Use constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and no other agreement, written or oral, exists between You and VibrantTax.com. By using the nformation on VibrantTax.com, You assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by You. VibrantTax.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse in any way, the
views, opinions or recommendations expressed in the Information. The Information does not constitute a solicitation by the information providers, VibrantTax.com or other of the purchase or sale of securities.
26. The Terms and Conditions of Use hereunder shall remain in full force and effect unless terminated or cancelled by VibrantTax.com for any of the following reasons: (a) immediately, for any unauthorized access or use by You (b) immediately, if You assign or transfer (or attempt th same) any rights granted to You under this Agreement; (c) immediately, if You violate any of the other terms and conditions of this Agreement. Termination or cancellation of this Agreement shall not effect any right or relief to which VibrantTax.com may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination by VibrantTax.com of this Agreement all rights granted to You will terminate and revert to VibrantTax.com.
27. This VibrantTax.com portal can be operated from across locations please be aware that any information You provide to us may be transferred to across the locations. By using our VibrantTax.com portal, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with Your information, You consent to this transfer and You consent that You are abiding by the laws of India. The terms of the agreement are exclusively based on and subject to the state and federal courts of New Jersey, shall be the exclusive forum and venue to resolve any and all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions
28. If You decide not to receive promotional e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the address specified on this VibrantTax.com portal and informing us of Your decision. If You prefer not to be notified of any release or to receive any product information from VibrantTax.com, please contact us through email, telephone, or mail us to act on Your request and remove You from our emailing list.
29. VibrantTax.com will value the customer feedback, ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals on the VibrantTax.com portal through by sending an email to us at email@example.com