Indian Tax Return filing
VibrantTax also assist the clients for filing their tax returns which is required as per law who are required to file tax returns in India. An individual taxpayer who is either a full year non-resident/ part year resident of India during the tax year may still need to file the tax returns in India.
Criteria for filing of the tax returns in India
- he taxpayer may receive Wages/Salaries in India for the period while he was residing in USA during Tax Year (This may be applicable for the taxpayers who are Indian Citizens and deputed to the US employer location/client locations).
- The taxpayer who earns Interest or Dividend from any source in India.
- The taxpayer may have a property (residential or any other property) in India which was let out during the tax year and receives rental income.
- The taxpayer may have a property which was sold in the tax year at a profit/loss.
- The taxpayer made stock transactions during the tax year.
- The taxpayer, being a partner in any partnership in India, also need to file the tax returns in India if they receive any income from it.
Book Keeping & Accounting Services
Bookkeeping Vibranttax provides a complete array of bookkeeping and
accounting services designed to assist small, mid-sized and large businesses all across the globe. Our primary goal is to help entrepreneurs in ensuring substantial reduction of the time spent on non-essential activities, empowering them to concentrate on the main business functions to boost development and productivity.
Our clients save great amount of money by not hiring in-house or local
accounting and bookkeeping team to carry out these activities. Our expertise is different from other organizations that offer comparable accounting and bookkeeping services. We offer customized, scalable, cost-effective and safe accounting solutions along with daily access to the financials at any point of time. In case you are going to start a new business or even if you have a well-established business, our bookkeeping services can be used at any time. Bookkeeping Monster can offer you a supportive bookkeeping system.
As part of our services, you get full access to the services of our experienced and qualified accounting professionals and bookkeeping experts without any need of hiring them in-house or locally. Regardless of the fact that you may have a well structured core business team, it is very much possible that the in-house bookkeeper or the bookkeeper hired locally might not be adequately qualified to handle everything as per the current accounting trends and work processes and at the same time may not also be cost effective. Due to this reason, you can outsource bookkeeping services to us and have peace of mind.
Some of the book keeping and accounting services we offered:
- Business incorporations
- Income tax returns and TDS returns filing
- GST Registrations and returns filing with respective due dates.
- Maintaining statutory books of accounts.
- Assistance in preparing monthly or quarterly accounting reports
- Financial reporting and Analysis.
- Inventory Management
- Payroll Processing
Processing of Credit facilities from Bank
- Preparation of Projections and forecasts required for availing Term Loans and Working capital requirements.
- Creation of LC’s and Bank Guarantees.
- Funding requirements for Institutions/Companies